1. Exercise at least 3 times a week
2. Eat three moderate meals per day.
3. Pay attention to portion control.
4. Walk for 30 minutes every day.
5. Drink at least 64 oz. Of water a day
6. Cut back on fat and sugar.
7. Steer well away from fad or crash diets.
8. Avoid eating close to bedtime.
9. Park your car as far from the store or work entrance as is safe. Every extra step counts.
10. Keep a food and exercise diary.
|18.5 or less||Underweight|
|18.5 - 24.9||Normal|
|25.0 - 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 - 34.9||Obese|
|35.0 - 39.9||Obese|
|40 or greater||Extremely Obese|